Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Primer viajar a España

Hola!
I have arrived safely in Sevilla and am all nestled into my temporary home with mi Señora (host mom).

However, before reaching Sevilla my brother, his girlfriend, and I landed in Malaga, where there I took a car to Sevilla. The views were gorgeous flying into Spain that I took multiple photos, and i have one pictured below!
View from the plane of flying into Malaga
I spent a night in Malaga where we were able to explore the area for a bit before heading to Sevilla. In malaga, I checked out the coast where it was an incredible view. I definitely cannot wait until I am able to check out more of Malaga in the beginning of July!



View from the beach in Malaga
I will be updating my blog twice a week while in Spain and will be posting on Instagram and my facebook as well. 

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment