Monday, June 12, 2017

Third week of Spain

Hola!
This past week was super busy; I am taking two classes here while I am in Spain and last week was the end of my first class and the beginning of my second. I had a 5 page paper to write and a final to study for, for my first class and multiple readings to do for my second class. I had class for 6 hours every day, which really brought me back to the days of high school. However, I noticed that my spanish language has improved a lot from before; when i first got here, I barely knew how to hold a conversation and now I am able to complete an order and get directions from locals in Spanish! This past week, I slept a lot and spent the little free hours i had walking around the city.
This past weekend, I spontaneously decided to go to Marbella for the weekend with a couple of friends, which was so totally worth it. The houses were beautiful and the area was even more beautiful (Even though I didn't see Antonio Banderas or any other famous celebrities). In Sevilla, it is currently 105 degrees so taking a break from the heat and going to where it is 85 was a good change.
In Marbella, I made another spontaneous decision and decided to go parasailing -- best decision I've made in a while. The view was to die for and it was so peaceful up there; i didn't wanna come down.
I still have two more weeks here in Sevilla until i head up and take another month and a half up of traveling around Europe. Cannot wait for what is to come on my trip.
Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment