Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Weekend in Lagos

My weekend started off on Friday afternoon after class when I took a 3 hour bus ride to Lagos, Portugal! After we arrived, we went straight to the beach for a couple hours before we had a pool party & pizza for dinner. After, I was able to go and explore the town a little bit which I fell in love with! (Might have liked it a little more than Sevilla ;) )

On Saturday, we spent around 6 hours at the beach, where I was able to take a boat ride through the coves which took my breath away. I also, got a little sunburnt (again) but it was completely worth it for the view. For dinner, I went to a Mexican restaurant called the Green Room, which I would totally recommend to anyone visiting Lagos. You get a lot of food for little money, which is what I am all about right now.

Sunday, we packed up and headed home early in the morning where I spent the rest of the day sleeping, which I need for this week.
Until next time,
Hasta luegos



No comments:

Post a Comment